Shenzhen water pollution incident tell us? Time: 2019-02-2115: 13:42 September 16, 2018 night, Longgang District, shrill ear-piercing sound of ambulance sirens rang out, Third Peoples Hospital emergency room the Longgang District 20 came uninvited guest. They suspected food poisoning. According to the patient, Chi Kin Square Shaanxi noodle chef said afterwards: "to between four and five oclock, I give myself to cook a bowl of noodles to eat in the store eating do not feel anything, after a while children store my aunt said. do not look, then I feel very dizzy head, lie down on the stand and later sent to the hospital almost lost consciousness after being discharged yesterday still feel uncomfortable. the doctor diagnosed that is nitrite poisoning. "in the hospital, together with the chef, there are 18 people in the square located in Henggang Chi Kin" old Shanghai wonton shop "dining, the other people in the Chi Kin Square" dining Hangzhou xiao long bao "shop. After the rescue and treatment of the hospital, no life-threatening 20 per capita, and most of the patients improved and discharged a few days later. According to the hospital diagnosis, this was due to the food poisoning caused by nitrite. September 19, Henggang Street issued a circular, said Chi Kin square cooling tower water pipes damaged tank, cooling water into the municipal water supply shops, resulting in excessive nitrite in water, consumer consumption of food contaminated water produced after poisoning cases. After the subset of patients nitrate poisoning, black nails, see below photo. Of the water pollution caused by food poisoning culprit - nitrite, it is not strange. In 1997, Anhui Province, a consumers home to install a water purification plant in the Shanghai production of activated carbon / UF water purifier, after drinking the water purifier, a person vomiting and diarrhea. They asked the local epidemic prevention station for water quality testing, to identify the total number of colonies in water and nitrite poisoning. As the water purification plant failed to properly deal with the matter later become significant, Shanghai television stations and several newspapers were exposed and reported at that time public opinion and even the water purifier called "sewage" on, accusation, scared consumers are afraid to buy and use a water purifier. Led the entire water industrys earthquake and the Great Depression, when the national water purifier manufacturers a total of more than 800, the vast majority were forced to close, stop, and, turn, eventually leaving only dozens. Wuxi City, Jiangsu Province, the existing 36 water purification plant, and finally only one struggling. 2014, Hebi City, Anhui Province, Ms. Cao user of a water purifier, as well as her brand water purifierUsers friend, the water purifier and water inspection, found that nitrite had no tap water, and the water purifier were detected in the water. Anhui TV reporter Zhang Ke, Wang Xianwei conducted interviews and follow-up survey, Anhui TV channel the peoples livelihood, "the peoples livelihood Reference" section in August 2014 have been reported. To the brand water purifier manufacturers brought a lot of trouble. Water purifier often activated carbon, activated carbon and breed bacteria. A large number of activated carbon adsorption of organic matter, these organisms will become vegetative bacteria, the bacteria multiply in the microporous activated carbon. After the water on the one hand results in total number of colonies exceeded carbon filter; on the other hand, under the catalytic action of nitrifying bacteria in water, the ammonia water is converted to nitrite; under the catalysis of Salmonella and E. coli in water, nitric acid in water reduced to nitrite salt. Thus, nitrite is a common secondary contamination of the product water purifier. Nitrite hazard: nitrite intoxication in humans, the incubation period, the elderly is 1 to 2 days, only about 10 minutes shorter, depending on the amount ingested and the nitrite concentration dependent. Mucocutaneous nitrite poisoning patients was typical blue-gray, blue, brown or blue-black, lips, facial, nail color deepened. Children will be the first symptoms of poisoning. Nitrite can act on vascular smooth muscle blood vessels expand, blood pressure, shock and even death occur. Nitrite make the blood methemoglobin increased significantly, the loss of red blood cells carry oxygen capacity, thus making the symptoms of hypoxia. Nitrite poisoning as follows: tissue hypoxia, cyanosis, chest tightness, difficulty breathing, shortness of breath, dizziness, headache, palpitations, lack of energy, sweat, unresponsive, drowsiness; severe poisoning may also occur bloating, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, tachycardia, myocardial damage, slow heart rate, irregular heartbeat, irritability, hypotension, pulmonary edema, shock, seizures or convulsions, coma, and finally due to respiratory and circulatory failure and death. Nitrite in the stomach, under the action of acid, can be decomposed and protein in food products "amine" chemical reaction, generating nitrosamines. Has a strong carcinogenic nitrosamines, it can lead to esophageal cancer, stomach cancer, liver cancer, colorectal cancer. Contaminated drinking water have occurred when similar incidents in the Shenzhen Henggang, very hard to detect. So, how can effectively prevent and eliminate pollution damage to human health caused it? Nitrite ion (NO2-) is a negative monovalent ion, ultrafiltration and nanofiltration membranes are not removed, only the reverse osmosis membrane can be removed. Therefore, to ensure drinking waterSafety and health, the simplest and most effective way, is to install and use a water filter and reverse osmosis water purifier must be!
关键词： Product Cent